EnerSys DataSafe E Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe E batteries are economical lead-calcium, flat plate batteries. The DataSafe ES unit is a medium power single-cell battery for high performance and short duration rates. Ideal applications are UPS and switchgear.
This battery has more than 20 years of field experience. The battery is optimized with respect to number of plates, plate thickness and available "free electrolyte" to ensure optimum performance during short duration discharges without sacrificing component integrity.
EnerSys DataSafe E Batteries Features and Benefits:
- High integrity Slide-Lock™ post seal
- Calcium alloy grids for lowest water lossm resulting in lower maintenance costs
- 422 to 3322 KW/Cell
- Single cell jar
- High 1 minute rates for switchgear applications
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Enersys DataSafe E Brochure
- Enersys DataSafe Safety Data Sheet
- PowerSafe DataSafe Flooded Lead Acid Batteries Owners Manual
- UPS Product Guide