Deka High Rate Series Batteries
Alpine Power Systems carries Deka Unigy High Rate batteries in large quantities. The Deka Unigy High Rate Series are made up of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries specifically designed for UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) applications. Alpine Power Systems can consult, install, perform preventative maintenance and perform acceptance & capacity tests on your Deka Unigy High Rate batteries.
The Deka Unigy High Rate Series incorporates state-of-the-art AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges delivering critical power when necessary.
The Eastpenn Deka Unigy High Rate series has been built with a 10-year design life, therefore this series of batteries will deliver reliable standby power when conventional standby batteries longer than conventional UPS batteries.
Deka Unigy High Rate Features & Benefits:
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Pure lead, low calcium, high tin positive grids deliver quick high-rate power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Exclusive IPF ® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Reinforced flame retardant (rated UL 94 V-0 28% LOI) polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valve on flame-retardant or low-pressure, self-sealing valve on standard maximizes gas recombination efficiency and minimizes gassing
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standards
- 12-volt monobloc battery available in both top and front access designs
- Wide range of capacities with a range of 119 – 750 w.p.c. @ 15 minutes to 1.67 v.p.c.
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Deka High Rate Ohmic Values
- HR4000 Flyer
- HR5000 Flyer
- HR7000 Flyer
- HR2000 Flyer
- HR6500S Flyer
- HR3000 Flyer
- HR3500ET Flyer
- HR3500 Flyer
- HR5500ET Flyer
- HR5500 Flyer
- HR7500ET Flyer