CSB UPS Series Batteries
CSB UPS Series batteries use the latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate (5-min) performance. They are small and lightweight yet still deliver the power of larger batteries. With more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or up to 5 years of standby service, the UPS series is the next generation of high-rate uninterruptible power. All UPS series batteries are rechargeable, highly efficient, maintenance free, leak-proof, and useable in any orientation and ISO/UL recognized.
CSB UPS Series Features:
- Superior patented lead plate formula for greater conductivity
- Superior high-rate discharge capability.
- Cost-effective power density in a smaller footprint.
- Uniform plate formation for consistent capacity.
- No-spill design.
- Useable in any orientation.
- Maintenance free.
- Low self-discharge.
- Up to 5 years expected life under normal float charge at 25 °C (77 °F ).
- Extended shelf life (up to 14 months at 20 °C).
- CSB-manufactured batteries are 100% 2-cycle tested by CCDS.
- CSB-manufactured batteries are UL-recognized components under UL 924 and UL 1989. CSB file number MH14533.
- ISO9001/14001 certified.
CSB UPS Applications:
- UPS power supply.
- Workstation UPS.
- Emergency lighting equipment.
- Precision instrumentation.
- Fire alarms and security systems.
- Communications and electrical equipment.
- Office computers, microcomputers and OA equipment.
- Portable measuring equipment.
- Cameras and photographic equipment.
- Various toys and hobby equipment.
- Emergency Lighting
- Security & Alarms