CSB UPS Series Batteries
CSB UPS Series batteries use the latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate (5-min) performance. They are small and lightweight yet still deliver the power of larger batteries. With more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or up to 5 years of standby service, the UPS series is the next generation of high-rate uninterruptible power. All UPS series batteries are rechargeable, highly efficient, maintenance free, leak-proof, and useable in any orientation and ISO/UL recognized.
CSB UPS Series Features:
- Superior patented lead plate formula for greater conductivity
- Superior high-rate discharge capability.
- Cost-effective power density in a smaller footprint.
- Uniform plate formation for consistent capacity.
- No-spill design.
- Useable in any orientation.
- Maintenance free.
- Low self-discharge.
- Up to 5 years expected life under normal float charge at 25 °C (77 °F ).
- Extended shelf life (up to 14 months at 20 °C).
- CSB-manufactured batteries are 100% 2-cycle tested by CCDS.
- CSB-manufactured batteries are UL-recognized components under UL 924 and UL 1989. CSB file number MH14533.
- ISO9001/14001 certified.
CSB UPS Applications:
- UPS power supply.
- Workstation UPS.
- Emergency lighting equipment.
- Precision instrumentation.
- Fire alarms and security systems.
- Communications and electrical equipment.
- Office computers, microcomputers and OA equipment.
- Portable measuring equipment.
- Cameras and photographic equipment.
- Various toys and hobby equipment.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.