CSB HR Series Batteries
The CSB HR Battery Series is specially designed for high efficient discharge applications. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency.
CSB HR Series Features:
- HR stands for "High Rate Discharge." The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- High energy, high intensity, high quality output electrical energy product series.
- Its characteristics are small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%.
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge.
- It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, and you never need to add water. It can be recycled repeatedly.
- With its sealed container, the battery is not limited to direction, or position in place. It can be put in horizontally or vertically while not affecting performance or safety.
- With our CSB's special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as our automatic processes, dangerous gasses will not be generated.
- Our HR Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
- CSB's HR Series has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior.
- CSB's HR Series can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use.
- High Rate Discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested using our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- Our HR Series are ISO9001 and 14001 certified.
- CSB's batteries are manufactured with UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
CSB HR Applications:
- Portable VTR/TV, tape recorders, radios, etc.
- Power tools, lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Portable personal computers, word processors, portable terminals, etc.
- Portable measuring equipment
- Portable telephone sets
- Lighting equipment
- Communications and electrical equipment
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarm and security systems
- Various telemeter equipment
- Office computers, microcomputers and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment
- UPS power supplies
- Emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substations
Solar Cell Power Generation:
- Street lighting
- Water pumping systems
- Portable power supplies
- Small town power systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Security & Alarms
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- CSB HR 12120W
- CSB HR 1218W
- CSB HR 1221W
- CSB HR 1224W
- CSB HR 1227W
- CSB HR 1232W
- CSB HR 1234W
- CSB HR 1251W
- CSB HR 1290W