C&D XDJ Batteries
C&D XDJ batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
Models include: 3XDJC-7, 3XDJC-8 AND 3XDJC-9
Features & Benefits:
- Time tested epoxy post seal and reliable tongue and groove jar-to-cover seal designs provide increased adhesive coverage area - offering unprecedented seal integrity during service
- Top suspended positive plate design allows free downward growth without pressure on jar, cover, or post seal - extending reliability and product life
- Recessed vent area to collect water and acid spills, keeping them away from posts and cover - lowering maintenance and clean-up costs
U-wrapped separator design extends cycle life - improving product reliability
- High impact resistant jar material (UL94V-0; ASTM D-635 self-extinguishing, LOI >32) — providing added protection
- Snap-on intercell connector covers protect against objects and electrical shorts — preventing hazardous situations
- Low evaporation, flame arrestor vents protect against external source from igniting hydrogen gas within the cells - improving safety
- Unique jar design facilitates installation
- Compact, optimized product size nets up to 40% floor space reduction - saving valuable space
- Angled posts use standard lead-plated copper connectors and improved post to connector contact - lowering resistance and allowing for quicker installation
- 3-year full, 17-year prorata
The new 20-year design life XDJ batteries incorporate these benefits in a transparent container for visual inspection of plates and individual cell voltage taps on the connector covers for cell voltage readings.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D XDJ Safety Data Sheet
- C&D XDJ Literature
- C&D XDJ Manual