C&D Pure Lead Plus Batteries
The C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Series of batteries are the perfect fit for UPS applications. The VRLA Pure Lead Plus technology allows for longer life and reduces total cost of ownership by up to 30% at operation up to 95°F. Alpine Power Systems is an approved distributor and integrator of C&D products.
Models include: UPS12-305PLP, UPS12-355PLP, UPS12-405PLP, UPS12-495PLP & UPS12-545PLP
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Summary:
- Type: VRLA Pure Lead Plus
- Capacity: 305 - 705 Watts Per Cell
- Design Life: 12+ Years
- Operating Environment:
- Outdoor Controlled
- Outdoor Uncontrolled
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Features & Benefits:
- The UL V-2 Polypropylene case is extremely durable and reduces water loss, especially in batteries which are in service for 5 years or more.
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V2.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame-retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Not restrictions for air/surface/water transport
- Terminal versatility – ease of diagnostic readings with C&D Ohmic Ring®
- Reduced headspace driving higher energy density, in cabinet or rack applications
- True Front Access available: innovative front terminal design maximizing energy density with direct connect extrusion fusion weld technology
- Larger grid lug – 25% wider
- Computer generated optimized radial grid design for the most efficient power channeling out of the grid
- Thicker wires near post to maximize power transfer from active material during high rate discharges
- Optimized grid alloy for extended life in UPS applications
- Thin plate design maximizes surface area for higher power density
- Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport – Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Proprietary Technologies:
- Fixed Orifice Pasting
- AGM Glass Mat Technology
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Certifications & Compliances:
- Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
- Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 AND 94 V-2, BS6290-4, IEC-896-2.
- UL-recognized component.
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Series Applications:
C&D UPS-MR PLP Pure Lead Plus Specifications:
- Data Centers
- Banks & Financial Markets
- Hospital & Testing Laboratories
- Emergency 911 Response Centers
- Power Generation Plants
- Network Operation Centers
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -40°F (-40°C) to +160°F (+71°C)
- Charge: -10°F (-23°C) to +140°F (+60°C)
Nominal Operating Temperature Range:
- +74°F (+23°C) to +80°F (+27°C)
Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit:
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit
Float Charge Voltage:
- 13.65 ± 0.15 VDC average per 12V unit
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Safety Data Sheet
- C&D Pure Lead Plus Manual
- C&D Pure Lead Plus Brochure
- C&D Top Terminal Battery Racks