C&D msEndur II AT-17P Batteries
The msEndur II AT-17P is the latest advancement in battery technology with enhanced features for TEL applications. By combining the service life reliability of a flooded battery with the performance energy density of a valve-regulated battery, C&D has created the msEndur II The True Long-Life Battery.
msEndur II General Specifications:
msEndur Model: msEndur II AT-17P
Constant Current Rating AH: 920
Constant Power Rating kW/Cell: 1.784
Width: 6.12 in, 155 mm
Depth: 23.19 in, 589 mm
Height: 9.04, 230 mm
*Individual Cell Dimensions. Contact Alpine for System Configurations and Dimensions.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Performance Specs
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Installation and Operating Manual
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Module Brochure
- C&D Dynasty msEndure II Safety Data Sheet
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Switchgear and Control Brochure
- C&D Dynasty Hazmat Table
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Commercial Brochure
- C&D Dynasty msEndur Recyclability
- C&D msEndur II Standby Power Brochure
- C&D Dynasty msEndur II Telecom Brochure