C&D HPS Batteries
The C&D HPS - 12V / 6V Series of Valve Regulated Lead Acid Batteries are designed for uninterruptible power supply (UPS), emergency lighting, communication and other float service applications.
Models Include: HPS 12-125, HPS 12-170, HPS 12-250, HPS 12-290, HPS 12-330.
Features & Benefits:
- Design life: 12 yeras
- Absorbent Glass MAt (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calicum levels in the industry, minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing and extending battery life
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection
- Can be operated in upright, side or end mounting orientation
- Not restricted for air transport, complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67
- Not restricted for surface transport, classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189
- Not restricted for water transport, classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.