C&D HPS Batteries
The C&D HPS - 12V / 6V Series of Valve Regulated Lead Acid Batteries are designed for uninterruptible power supply (UPS), emergency lighting, communication and other float service applications.
Models Include: HPS 12-125, HPS 12-170, HPS 12-250, HPS 12-290, HPS 12-330.
Features & Benefits:
- Design life: 12 yeras
- Absorbent Glass MAt (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calicum levels in the industry, minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing and extending battery life
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection
- Can be operated in upright, side or end mounting orientation
- Not restricted for air transport, complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67
- Not restricted for surface transport, classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189
- Not restricted for water transport, classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27