C&D High Rate Max UPS12-410MRXF Batteries
C&D Dynasty True Front Access High Rate Max UPS12-410MRXF addition to the High Rate Max front access line provides a 12V 4D battery that meets the needs of today’s higher power UPS systems as an ideal fit for new system installs and 4D battery retrofits. Alpine Power Systems is an approver platinum distributor and solution provider of C&D Technologies products.
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery Series Designed for UPS Standby Power Applications.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-410MRXF Applications:
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Hosting Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Power Generation Plants
- Hospitals & Testing Laboratories
- Emergency 911 Response Centers
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-410MRXF Features & Benefits:
- Ten Year Design Life in Float Service
- UL-recognized component
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination over 99%
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry-minimizing grid growth. Reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Multicell design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Operates at low internal pressure
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to ensure a leak-proof seal
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-410MRXF Specifications:
20 hour Rate @ 77°F (25°C) to 1.75: 109 Ah
IEC Short Circuit Current: 2860
Battery Weight: 81.8 lbs.
Impedance: 2.37 Ohms
Height: 9.1 inches
Length: 19.6 inches
Width: 6 inches
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Dynast Cabinet and rack systems
- C&D Dynast Front Access 12-355
- C&D Dynasty Front Access Battery Cabinet Systems
- C&D Dynast Front Access Safety Data Sheet
- C&D Front Access UPS 12-410, 12-830, and 12-1000
- C&D Dynasty Front Access 12-615 and 12-700
- C&D Dynasty Hazmat Table
- C&D Dynasty High Rate Max 12-745
- C&D High Rate Max UPS 12-680
- C&D Dynasty True Front Access Battery Racks
- C&D Dynasty VRLA Battery Installation Guide