C&D High Rate Max UPS12-300MR Batteries
Features and Benefits:
• 10 year design life @ 25 ̊C
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
• Patented UL Recognized Flame- arresting vents in each Cell for safety and long life.
• Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
• Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94V-2
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as Related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
• Not restricted for water transport - Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-300MR General Specifications:
AH 20 hr: 78.6
Weight lbs: 58.4
Weight kg: 26.5
Cells per Unit: 6
Max Discharge Current (AMPS): 800
Short Circuit Current: 3600
Ohms Impedance 60 Hz: .0040
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Dynasty Hazmat Table
- C&D Dynast High Rate Battery Cabinet System
- C&D Dynasty High Rate Max Top Terminal VRLA
- C&D Dynasty Safety Data Sheet
- C&D High Rate Max Literature
- C&D High Rate Max Manual
- C&D High Rate Max UPS