C&D High Rate Max UPS12-150MR Batteries with VRLA AGM technology are meant for a variety of applications including UPS Systems & more.
Features and Benefits:
• 10 year design life @ 25 ̊C
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
• Patented UL Recognized Flame- arresting vents in each Cell for safety and long life.
• Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
• Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94V-2
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as Related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
• Not restricted for water transport - Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-150MR General Specifications:
AH 20 hr: 34.6
Weight lbs: 27.3
Weight kg: 12.4
Cells per Unit: 6
Max Discharge Current (AMPS): 500
Short Circuit Current: 2500
Ohms Impedance 60 Hz: .0060