C&D Dynasty High Rate Max Batteries
C&D Technologies Dynasty High Rate Max batteries provide the constant power backup crucial for uninterruptible power systems. The high energy density and quality designs assure that your business systems run uninterrupted.
C&D Features & Benefits
- 10 year design life 25�_C
- AGM Technology (Absorbent Glass Mat) that greatly reduces electrolyte maintenance.
- Three-year warranty
- Lowest calcium levels in the industry. This minimizes gassing and grid growth.
- Patented UL Recognized arresting vents for safety.
- Gassing and glam retardent
- Thermally welded face-to-cover bond
- Upright, Side, or End mounting with ou leakage.
C&D Dynasty High Rate Max Applications:
C&D Dynasty High Rate Max valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed for UPS standby power applications including-
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Housing Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Banks & Financial Markets
- Power Generation Plants
- Hospitals & Testing Laboratories
- Emergency 911 Response Centers
C&D Dynasty UPS battery models include: UPS12-100MR, UPS12-150MR, UPS12-210MR, UPS12-300MR, UPS12-350MR, UPS12-400MR, UPS12-490MR, UPS12-540MR & UPS6-620MR, UPS12-745MRF [NEW]
Features and Benefits:
- 10 year Design Life @ 25°C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of over 99%
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life
- Flame arresting, one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life
- UL Recognized Component
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and covers
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Not restricted for air/surface/water transport