Stryten Energy E-Series Absolyte AGX Batteries
E-Series Absolyte AGX 2-volt battery cells are a proven power solution for telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, railroad, and renewable energy applications. Designed and optimized for standby float, high rate, or deep cycling.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 2,000 – 6,000 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Nominal Capacity Range: 4,063 – 6,095 watts per cell @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Cycle Life: 1,200 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C to 122°F / 50°C
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
High-Quality Polypropylene Plastics / Steel-Module Packaging
Flame retardant (UL94 V-0) plastic option is available. Heavy-duty steel tray modules serve as an integrated racking system.
Superior Terminal Post Design
Front-accessible 6 mm female posts with copper alloy insert. Enhanced terminal area aids access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
Over two decades of experience and customer field installations. UL-recognized component. IBC and IEEE seismic compliant (select models).
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.