Saft Tel.X Batteries
The Tel.X Ni-Cd battery delivers the optimum combination of high-energy performance, reliability and long-life in a new compact, modular maintenance free design that ensures the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). Thanks to its outstanding energy density of up to 100 Wh/l, Tel.X is the perfect direct replacement for VRLA batteries in telecom back-up applications where limited space is available. Tel.X reduces battery weight by 30% in the same foot print.
Tel.X Ni-Cd battery: the compact maintenance free solution for telecom networks.
- Nominal characteristics
- Voltage: from 3.6 V to 8.4 V
- Nominal capacity at C8 Ah: from 75 to 172
- Rated capacity at C5 Ah: from 83 to 185
- Operates in temperatures from - 20°C to + 50°C and tolerates - 50°C to + 70°C for short durations
- Highly compact design optimizes:
- Volume: high energy density of up to 100 Wh/l
- Weight: 30 % lighter than VRLA
- Modular design suits specific capacity needs:
- From 75 to 172 Ah in modular block construction
- Each module comprises 3 to 10 cells in flame retardant material
- Simple modular design easy to fit in cabinets, well adapted to 19” and 23” racks
- Service life : 20 years at + 20°C /14 years at + 40°C
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Saft Tel.X Battery Information Sheet
- Saft Tel.X Brochure
- Saft Tel.X IO Manual
- Saft Tel.X Seismic Datasheet