NorthStar Silver NSB 90 TT Battery
The NorthStar Silver NSB 90 TT is a premium, high density battery designed to offer ten to fifteen years of trouble free service in standby emergency power (float) applications. They are best suited to deliver high power and cyclic capability in semi stable grid applications.
8 Hour Capacity To 1.75 Volts / Cell: 96 Ah
Float Voltage: 2.27 +/- 0.02 Volts/Cell
Impedance (1kHz): 3.3 m? @ 77°F
Conductance: 1552 S
Short Circuit Current : 3,900 A
Height: 213 mm
Width: 173 mm
Depth: 341 mm
Weight: 78 lbs.
- Specifically Designed For Semi-Stable Mains Applications
- Long design life
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- State of the art manufacturing automation ensures consistency and reliability
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak free operation
- Female M6 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- High modulus polyphenylene plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation.
- Thermally sealed plastic casing and cover - Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- 2 year shelf life at 25°C (77°F)
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport - DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- NSB 100 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 110 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 130 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 155 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 170 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 40 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 60 FT Silver Battery
- NSB 92 FT Silver Battery