NorthStar NSB HT Red Batteries
The NorthStar NSB HT RED Battery® provides exceptional performance and long float life, even at elevated temperatures. This means huge potential cost savings, due to reduced battery replacement, cooling and maintenance. Conventional lead acid batteries use lead alloys with additives which increase the strength so they can withstand handling during the battery making process. The downside of using these alloys and additives is that the batteries suffer from faster corrosion and component aging.
NorthStar's advanced manufacturing process eliminates the need for alloys and additives - NorthStar's AGM thin plate pure lead technology delivers larger and thinner plates, which means more surface area for active material reactions, which increases power density.
NorthStar NSB HT Red Battery Benefits:
- Pure lead electrochemistry greatly increases temp and corrosion resistance, while reducing component aging
- Thin plates deliver large surface area, high power density and low resistance
- Design life 15+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- Extra long life at high temp operation 40°C (104°F)
- High cyclic performance
- Fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC (-40ºF to +149ºF)
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- NorthStar NSB HT Safety Data Sheet
- NorthStar NSB HT Application Manual
- NorthStar NSB HT Discharge Tables
- NorthStar NSB HT Battery Specs