Narada HELiION NPFC 48V LFP Batteries
Narada HELiION™ NPFC series 48V LFP battery modules are ideally suited for telecom base station, OSP, and renewable energy applications. NPFC series offer long cycle life, small size, reduced weight, and simplified installation as 19”/23” rack mountable modules. NPFC LFP chemistry makes it one of the safest technologies, suitable for high and low temperature operation and capable of 1C and higher discharge rates.
- Simple installation and load/charge system integration (Pos/Neg termination)
- Advanced intelligent lithium battery management technology
- Energy transfer patented technology provides high cell utilization efficiency for prolong system operational life.
- Configuration flexibility, support parallel connection expansion up to 16 modules
BMS - Alarming
- System monitoring of voltage, current, temperature of cells and module. Built in protection against; over-current on discharge and recharge, over-temperature, low temperature, low and high voltage, and short circuit.
- BMS maintenance and service communication via RS232 or RS485
- 2 levels of remote alarming through dry contacts
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on Narada batteries for data center, telecom, CATV, Utility, and other apllications. Alpine's certified technician's can provide Narada installation, battery preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.