Narada 313K HTB Batteries
The Narada 313K HTB is a series of high temperature batteries. With 8 exclusive patented technologies, 313K series provide excellent deep cycling capability in high temperatures. The 313K series helps users greatly reduce operating costs. The Narada 313K HTB series is the first choice for increasing power demands in remote telecom sites.
Narada 313K HTB Battery Features & Benefits:
- Special designed AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Patented anti-corrosion grid technology
- Optimized active material for high temperature conditions
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +80°C
- Excellent deep cycling performance
- Innovative robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
- Innovative flame-retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate
- Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures in excess of 35℃
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 35°C (95°F): 15+ years (2V), 10+ years (12V)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.