MK Sealed AGM Batteries
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK battery's Sealed AGM Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are measured.
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound "high-cycling" service
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- 250 quality checks to assure superior performance and long life
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Wind Generation
- Power Wheelchairs
- Golf Cart
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on MK Batteries for data center, telecom, CATV, Utility, and other applications. Alpine's certified technician's can provide MK Batteries installation, battery preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
- Emergency Lighting
- Renewable Energy
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.