Leoch OPzV Series
Leoch OPzV Series, Tubular GEL for critical cycling Applications:
Leoch OPzV batteries are designed for Telecommunications (Wireless and Wireline Telecom huts), Off the grid Wireless & Radio telephone relay stations, Long Life Utility Plant Back-up Power, Emergency lighting systems , Solar & Wind Energy Storage, Railway signaling, Process and control engineering, Standby power, & Critical Buoy lighting.
Leoch OPzV Series General Features:
- Capacity 200 to 3000 AH
- Virgin lead plates w. copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Wider operating temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Easy Installation in vertical or horizontal seismic modular racks
- Designed for Critical Telecom Applications - 20 year design life
- 100% initial capacity
- UL recognized, IEC 60896-21 22 certified and IATA approved for Air freight.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.