Leoch OPzV Series
Leoch OPzV Series, Tubular GEL for critical cycling Applications:
Leoch OPzV batteries are designed for Telecommunications (Wireless and Wireline Telecom huts), Off the grid Wireless & Radio telephone relay stations, Long Life Utility Plant Back-up Power, Emergency lighting systems , Solar & Wind Energy Storage, Railway signaling, Process and control engineering, Standby power, & Critical Buoy lighting.
Leoch OPzV Series General Features:
- Capacity 200 to 3000 AH
- Virgin lead plates w. copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Wider operating temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Easy Installation in vertical or horizontal seismic modular racks
- Designed for Critical Telecom Applications - 20 year design life
- 100% initial capacity
- UL recognized, IEC 60896-21 22 certified and IATA approved for Air freight.
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear