Leoch OPzS Series
Leoch OPzS Series, Flooded Tubular Batteries for Critical Central Office Applications:
Leoch OPzS batteries are designed for Central Office Telecommunications, Critical Utility Switchgear and Control power, Distributed Energy, Solar & Wind Energy Storage, &Railway signaling.
Leoch OPzS General Features:
- Capacity 50 to 3000 AH
- Virgin lead plates w. copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Wider operating temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- SAN transparent container (Optional Flame Retardant Cover to UL94V-0 Available)
- Easy Installation in standard or seismic racks
- Designed for Critical Telecom Applications - 20 year design life
- 100% initial capacity, uses 1.240 specific gravity with optional 1.215 SG coming soon
- UL recognized, IEC 60896-11 certified
Alpine Power Systems is a platinum value-added reseller of Leoch Battery products. Alpine can provide battery services on all Leoch batteries including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Contact us today for pricing and technical inquiries.
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.