Leoch LPG Series
Leoch LPG Series, Top Terminal Mono Bloc Gel batteries for Outside Plant Telecom Applications:
Leoch LPG batteries are designed for Outside Plant Telecom applications where the extra GEL electrolyte will extend life in CATV applications, and other outside cabinet enclosure applications.
Leoch LPG Series General Features:
- Capacity 60 to 240 AH
- Virgin lead plates w. copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Wider operating temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Strong gravity casted grids for long life
- Designed for Critical Telecom Applications - 11 year design life
- 100% initial capacity and tolerates warmer temperatures better
- UL recognized, IEC 60896-21 22 certified and IATA approved for Air freight.
Alpine Power Systems offers industry-leading custom and turn-key critical power solutions designed to maximize facility uptime while minimizing unforeseen costs. Alpine's certified technician's can provide Leoch installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and battery recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.