Leoch LPFG Series
Leoch LPFG Series - Front terminal GEL batteries for Outside Plant Telecom Applications:
Leoch LPFG batteries are designed for Outside Plant Telecom applications where the extra GEL electrolyte will extend life in CATV applications, and speed maintenance recording with easy access front terminals.
Leoch LPFG Series General Features:
- Capacity 40 to 1801 AH
- Virgin lead plates w/ copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Easy Access to front terminals speeds voltage & ohmic readings
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Strong gravity casted grids for long life
- Designed for critical telecom applications - 10-12 year design life
- 100% initial capacity and streamlined design speeds installation
- UL recognized, IEC60896-21 & 22 certified and IATA approved for air freight
Alpine Power Systems is a platinum value-added reseller of Leoch Battery products. Alpine can provide battery services on all Leoch batteries including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Contact us today for pricing and technical inquiries.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.