Leoch LHT Series
Leoch LHT Series, High/Low Temperature Tolerant (Special AGM Design) Applications:
Every aspect of the Leoch LHT (AGM) battery is designed for extreme high & low temperature stations without air-condition. Extreme temperatures with AGM non-watering maintenance ease for Outside Plant Communication base station, Utility Switchgear stations in outdoor enclosures, APU – Aux Power Units, Solar /Wind energy storage, and Railway signaling stations.
Leoch LHT Series General Features:
- Capacity 100 to 3000 AH, 100% initial capacity
- Special double sealing and anti-high temperature sealing agent
- High intensity ABS containers w/ anti high-low temperature additive
- Flame Retardant ABS Jar and cover to UL94V-0 & >28% LOI
- Special high-temperature paste , grid alloy, separator and electrolyte
- Operating temperature: -40° F to 149° F ( -40° to 65°C)
- Design Life up to 10 years at 95° F (35° C)
- UL recognized, IEC60896-21 22 certified & IATA approved for AIR Freight
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.