Leoch LHT Series
Leoch LHT Series, High/Low Temperature Tolerant (Special AGM Design) Applications:
Every aspect of the Leoch LHT (AGM) battery is designed for extreme high & low temperature stations without air-condition. Extreme temperatures with AGM non-watering maintenance ease for Outside Plant Communication base station, Utility Switchgear stations in outdoor enclosures, APU – Aux Power Units, Solar /Wind energy storage, and Railway signaling stations.
Leoch LHT Series General Features:
- Capacity 100 to 3000 AH, 100% initial capacity
- Special double sealing and anti-high temperature sealing agent
- High intensity ABS containers w/ anti high-low temperature additive
- Flame Retardant ABS Jar and cover to UL94V-0 & >28% LOI
- Special high-temperature paste , grid alloy, separator and electrolyte
- Operating temperature: -40° F to 149° F ( -40° to 65°C)
- Design Life up to 10 years at 95° F (35° C)
- UL recognized, IEC60896-21 22 certified & IATA approved for AIR Freight
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on all Leoch battery offerings. Alpine's certified technician's can provide Leoch installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Contact our call center today for quote requests and technical inquiries.
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear