GNB Marathon M Bloc
Marathon® Valve Regulated Lead Acid batteries are the industry-proven power solution to a variety of telecommunications and electric utility applications. Superior design principles have been applied across a wide capacity range to assure a combination of long life, solid discharge performance and scalability to almost any power need.
GNB Marathon M Bloc Batteries have been discontinued. Please call us at 877-993-8855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation and pricing on options that have replaced the GNB Marathon M Bloc Batteries.
Design life in years: 10 @ 25°C
Nominal capacity: 40 –190 Ah @ 25°C
Valve regulated lead-acid batteries
Maintenance-free (no topping-up)
Special high current performance
- Integrated Flash-Arrester ultrasonically welded into cover.
- Patented “Diamond Side-Wall” design to maintain structural integrity in higher operating temperatures
- Heavy duty copper alloy terminals for ease of assembly and reduced maintenance
- Horizontal or vertical operation
- Removable carry handles for ease of installation.
- EUROBAT Classification: Long Life
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- GNB Marathon M Brochure
- GNB Marathon M IO Manual
- GNB Marathon M Top Terminal Specs
- GNB Marathon M Front Terminal Specs