GNB Flooded Classic TCXG Batteries
GNB’s Flooded Classic TCXG batteries combine features of long duration and high rate batteries to give excellent one minute rates as well as superior long duration. TCXG batteries are the right choice for utility switchgear and control applications that typically have complex duty cycles (e.g. high inrush currents at the start of a discharge followed by lower steady-state rates).
GNB Flooded Classic TCXG Features & Benefits:
- TUBULAR Design with Lead-Calcium Positive Alloy
- Multi-cell Construction for Reduced Foot Print Installations
- Terminal Posts: M8 Female threaded Copper Insert for Lowered Resistance and Excellent High Rate Performance
- Safety Flame Arrestor for Each Cell
- Robust Polypropylene Plastic Container and Cover
- Recyclable to World Standards
- 20 Year Design Life (25°C/77°F)
GNB Flooded Classic TCXG Float Voltage:
1.215 SG: 2.17 to 2.25 VPC
1.250 SG: 2.25 to 2.35 VPC
Sediment Space: 0.610 in / 15.5 mm
Electrolyte above plates: 2 in / 50.8 mm
Special: 5-cell unit available for the TCX-05G.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- GNB Flooded Classic TCXG Specifications
- GNB Flooded Classic TCXG IO Manual