EnerSys PowerSafe SBS Top Terminal
The EnerSys PowerSafe SBS batteries are designed with EnerSys' proprietary thin plate pure lead technology (TPPL). Batteries utilizing this advanced technology have better energy density, better resistance to heat and lower internal resistance to support higher rate charging and discharging. These batteries are designed to meet SR4228 and have passed the NEBS level 3 certification testing.
PowerSafe SBS batteries are manufactured to the highest international standards and are ideal for reliable use in all wireless and fixed-line communication applications. PowerSafe SBS batteries are also widely used in cable TV, emergency lighting, power generation and offshore applications.
The advanced thin plate, pure lead technology and unique manufacturing methods used by EnerSys, make PowerSafe SBS batteries the best choice for long and trouble-free service.
Features and Benefits:
- Capacity Range: 31 Ah to 190 Ah (Front Terminal)
- Capacity Range: 7 Ah to 361 Ah (Top Terminal)
- Up to a 2 year shelf life
- High energy density
- Low internal resistance
- Wide operating temperature range: –40 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Flame Retardant
- Advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead Technology (TPPL)
- NEBS certified
15 year design life
PowerSafe SBS Battery Models: SBS 8, SBS 15, SBS 30, SBS HB30, SBS 40, SBS 60, SBS 110, SBS 130, SBS 300, SBS 390, SBS J13, SBS J16, SBS J30, SBS J40, SBS J70, SBS B, SBS B10, SBS B14, SBS C11, CBS 100, SBS 140
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- PowerSafe SBS Battery Instruction Sheet
- PowerSafe SBS Front Terminal Range Summary
- PowerSafe SBS Performance Specs
- PowerSafe SBS Top Terminal Range Summary