EnerSys PowerSafe OPzV Batteries
Engineered with an optimized plate design, PowerSafe OPzV valve regulated lead acid batteries have an increased capacity that exceeds the DIN standard. Additionally, the die cast tubular plate design offers excellent cycling with a proven long life under float conditions. The pasted negative flat plate design provides the perfect balance for maximum performance.
The robust design and use of a gel suspended electrolyte makes them virtually maintenance free. They have a wide range of capacity; feature die cast tubular positive plates, special micro porous separator materials, a pressure relief valve and color coded terminals.
EnerSys PowerSafe OPzV Batteries Features and Benefits:
- Capacity from 215 to 3170 Ah
- 20 year service life at 20 degrees C
- Very low maintenance, no water addition
- Easy installation in vertical or horizontal position
- Terminals – lead alloy leak-proof pole with brass insert designed to give minimum resistance and maximum current flow
- Fully insulated, solid copper inter-cell connectors allow for voltage measurements
- Compliant with both IEC 60896-11 and DIN 40736-1
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on EnerSys batteries for data center, telecom, CATV, Utility, and other apllications. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, battery preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnerSys PowerSafe OPzV Range Summary
- EnerSys PowerSafe OPzV Safety Data Sheet
- EnerSys PowerSafe Standby Power Product Overview