EnerSys PowerSafe mSeries
PowerSafe mSeries batteries offer an ideal solution for large capacity, valve regulated lead-acid battery requirements. The PowerSafe mSeries battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its modular racking system, provides a battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process for NEBS applications.
The PowerSafe mSeries battery system’s cutting-edge technology incorporates an enhanced cell design. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy, dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry.
The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance. Cells are encased in dedicated protective steel cans (modules) that maintain constant, uniform compression for the life of the cell. The racking system provides total flexibility for system configuration and allows fast, simple installation, while providing the necessary robustness for NEBS requirements.
PowerSafe mSeries cells, with their optimized recombination technology and extra thick plates, provide excellent performance and service life across a wide range of telecommunications.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 2000 Ah in a single cell
- 100% "out of box" initial battery capacity
- NEBS zone 2 and 4 certified
- Steel module design
- Module can be configured 2, 3, 4 or 6 cells wide in single cell modules; 2, 4 or 6 cells wide in 2- cell modules
- Top termination and side termination options
Models Include: 2m50-09, 2m50-13, m50-17, 2m85-13, 3m85-15, m85-21, m85-25, m85-27, m85-33, m100-21, m100-25, m100-27, m100-33, m125-25, m125-27, m125-33
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- PowerSafe DDm/mSeries Brochure
- PowerSafe mP Series Range Summary
- PowerSafe mSeries Owners Manual
- PowerSafe mSeries Range Summary
- PowerSafe VRLA Battery Systems Owners Manual