EnerSys PowerSafe F Batteries
Alpine Power Systems carries EnerSys PowerSafe FTA-P & FTC-P batteries in large quantities. The PowerSafe F range of batteries are specifically designed for the telecommunication industry including central office, cellular, and microwave applications. These batteries range from 840Ah to 1810Ah and provide excellent long duration discharges. The PowerSaf e F battery range consists of two models: FTA-P and FTC-P.
PowerSafe FTA-P models utilize proven flooded flat plate antimony technology, while the PowerSafe FTC-P models use proven flooded flat plate calcium technology.
All PowerSafe F batteries feature a multi-directional design of the post, so the cells are easily configurable in any orientation, with cells either perpendicular to the rack support rails to optimize footprint or parallel to enable easy maintenance while the system is online.
PowerSafe F batteries also employ EnerSys’ exclusive Slide-Lock post seal that allows for natural plate growth over time without degrading the seal and an innovative tongue and groove jar-to-cover seal to prevent leaks.
Powersafe F Features and Benefits:
- The Powersafe F models have a capacity range from 840 - 1810Ah.
- The Powersafe F features Lead-calcium alloy.
- The design of the Powersafe F features a configurable jar/plate orientation.
- The Powersafe F series is Ideal for long duration float applications.
- Flame retardant UL94 V-0 PVC jar and cover
- Lead-calcium grids minimize watering requirements
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77��� (25°C) ambient temperature
Alpine Power Systems offers industry-leading custom and turn-key critical power solutions designed to maximize facility uptime while minimizing unforeseen costs. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and battery recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
Powersafe F Installation and Operation:
- Configurable jar/plate orientation for either optimal footprint or easy connector maintenance
- Dual posts for high current carrying capacity
- Excellent long discharge performance
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77��� (25°C)
- Lead plated copper inter-cell connectors
- Operating temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Recommended temperature: 68°F (20°C) to 86°F (30°C)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnerSys PowerSafe F Safety Data Sheet
- EnerSys PowerSafe F Owners Manual
- EnerSys PowerSafe FTA-P Range Summary
- EnerSys PowerSafe FTC-P Range Summary
- EnerSys PowerSafe f Standby Power Product Overview