EnerSys PowerSafe E Batteries
Engineered to meet the requirements of the power industry, the industry leading features inherent to the PowerSafe E batteries make them one of the best in the market.
PowerSafe EA-M batteries feature antimony alloy plates which demonstrate maximized performance in cycling applications, allow the battery to tolerate high temperatures and along with extra thick positive grids make the EA-M series of batteries one of the most rugged in the market.
PowerSafe EC-M batteries feature calcium alloy plates which demonstrate maximized performance in long discharge applications and reduce watering requirements. The EC-M batteries are offered with 100% initial capacity.
Standard features like thick positive plates ensure excellent long discharges while the large double hole post provides a stronger intercell connection, assuring maximum electrical integrity.
In addition, PoweSafe E batteries include a Slide-Lock post seal which allows for natural plate growth over the life of the battery without compromising the seal between the post and the cover. The innovative tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal provides reliability with a robust airtight seal.
Completing the design are copper post inserts which enhance high rate performance making the PowerSafe E batteries a leader in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Capacity from 215 to 850 Ah
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77 degrees F
- 100% initial capacity
- Thick grids which provide excellent rate performance and lone life
- Individual posts to monitor individual cell performance
- Copper inserts within the posts maintain excellent short duration high-current performance
- Electrolyte reserve reduces watering requirements
- Slide-Lock post seal design
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on EnerSys batteries for data center, telecom, CATV, Utility, and other apllications. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, battery preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
- CATV & Broadband
- Utilities & Switchgear
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnerSys PowerSafe EA-M Range Summary
- EnerSys PowerSafe EC-M Range Summary
- EnerSys PowerSafe E Safety Data Sheet
- EnerSys PowerSafe Standby Power Product Overview