EnerSys PowerSafe DDm Batteries
The EnerSys PowerSafe DDm range offers an ideal solution for large capacity valve regulated lead-acid battery requirements. PowerSafe DDm's steel can design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process. With thicker positive plates for extended life, high-integrity unique post seal design, large copper post design for superior high-rate performance, and steel-encased cells providing uniform compression, the DDm is a superior product in performance and service life.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity: 200Ah - 2000Ah
- Design Life: 20 years @ 25ºC(77ºF)
- Protective steel can design providing uniform cell compression
- Superior quality frame design allows maximum heat dissipation
- High integrity welded/epoxy dual post seal design
- Easy to install, low maintenance VRLA module system
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- PowerSafe DDm mSeries Flooded Batteries Powerplant Disconnect Breaker Brochure
- EnerSys PowerSafe DDm Owners Manual
- PowerSafe DDm Performance Specs
- PowerSafe DDm Range Summary
- SDS Nonspillable Lead Acid Battery