C&D MCT HP Batteries
The C&D MCT-HP offers 4,000 Ampere-hours with a 20 year design life for large capacity standby power applications. The C&D MCT-HP design also incorporates advanced plate and separator designs to provide excellent 3 to 5 hour duration capacity, while proven MCT manufacturing technology produces consistent initial performance and a long service life. Seismically certified racks and protective cradles ensure that the MCT-HP can be installed in virtually any region of the globe.
C&D MCT HP Features & Benefits:
- 20 Year Design Life
- Industry leading 8 hour capacity
- Superior performance at 3 to 5 hour discharge rates
- Proprietary ingredients and processes for consistent cell voltages
- NEBS level 3 certified
- Fits all existing MCT-II racks
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D MCT HP Safety Data Sheet
- C&D MCT HP Rack Literature
- C&D MCT HP IO Instructions