C&D Lithium Ion Batteries
C&D Technologies Lithium Ion Battery systems are designed to operate in specific voltage windows and include a built in proprietary Battery Management System (BMS) to provide safe system operation and remote monitoring. Multiple cell chemistries are available and selected for each system to best suit the application. Units can be rack mounted for installation into central offices, remote sites, or customer premise sites.
Features and Benefits:
The LI TEL48-170C is capable of cycling and float service. The battery is designed for paralleling of multiple battery packs for increased reserve time.
- High cycle life and deep cycle: For infrastructure powered from high cycle life and deep cycle cost primary energy sources (e.g. Diesel generators powered in off-grid or unreliable grid locations and anywhere energy storage systems are used to reduce CO2 emissions).
- Maximum performance float operation: For applications where the grid is reliable the LI TEL series battery float performance provides the ideal long life, modular standby power solution.
- Lightweight, high energy density standby power: The LI TEL series batteries, due to their excellent properties, are the optimal energy storage solution where limited space and or weight are important factors. The LI TEL series are approximately four to ten times lighter and less than half the volume than traditional battery technologies.
- Environmentally friendly: Lead-free, recyclable, very high efficiency/reduced energy consumption.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Lithium Ion Batteries Brochure
- C&D Lithium Ion Battery IO Manual
- C&D Lithium Ion Safety Data Sheet