C&D KCT Lead-Calcium / KT Lead-Antimony
C&D Technologies KCT & KT flooded batteries are engineered for telecommunication applications to provide superior performance and reliability over the life of the product. These batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
Models include: KCT-270 / KT-270, KCT-360 / KT-360, KCT-450 / KT-450, KCT-540 / KT-540, KCT-660 / KT-660 & KCT-720 / KT-720
Features and Benefits:
- Electrical testing (capacity test) on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery.
- Waterbath charging results in consistently formed plates for reliable performance out of the box (no cycling required in the field).
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- Standard flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOI>32%, UL 94V-0.
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell.
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates.
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post reducing maintenance requirements.
- Computer controlled heli-arc welded post seals result in consistent and reliable seals for less maintenance and longer product life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D KCT-KT Brochure
- C&D KCT-KT Manual
- C&D MA
- C&D Rack Literature
- C&D Material Safety Data Sheet