C&D JC Series 2JC-200
Features and Benefits of C&D 2JC-200:
- Time tested epoxy post seal and reliable tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal designs provide increased adhesive coverage area offering unprecedented seal integrity during service.
- Electrical testing (capacity test) on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery.
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- Standard flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOl>32%, UL 94V-0.
- Snap-on, intercell connector covers provide insulation
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell.
- Multi-cell design offers reduced optimum space utilization (shorter racks).
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
General Specifications of C&D 2JC-200:
Cells per unit: Four cells connected in series/parallel for four-volt units
Plates per cell: 2x5
L in (mm): 10.28 (261)
W in (mm): 10.0 (254)
H in (mm): 14.6 (371)
Approx. wt. lbs (kgs)
Net Filled: 94 (42.6)
Domestic Packed: 100 (45.4)
Electrolyte per cell lbs (kgs): 7.1 (3.2)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D JC Manual
- C&D JC-S Brochure
- C&D JC-T Brochure
- C&D Material Safety Data Sheet
- C&D Rack Literature