Alpha AlphaCell FTX Batteries
The AlphaCell® FTX Series is a front terminal 12VDC VRLA AGM battery offering a Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology with an exceptional ﬂoat service life at elevated temperatures. Alpine Power Systems is an approved value-added reseller of Alpha Technologies products.
The AlphaCell FTX battery is an innovative solution specially designed for light duty cycling applications that require long ﬂoat life in high- temperature environments. The AlphaCell FTX battery is built with TPPL technology minimizing corrosion and maximizing life expectancy with higher power density and tolerant to higher operating temperatures compared to traditional VRLA AGM batteries. These beneﬁts lead
to cost savings, due to reduced battery replacement, cooling and maintenance. The AlphaCell FTX battery's advanced robotic manufacturing process ensures the highest quality and accuracy. In addition, this energy storage offering requires no periodic watering and at the end of life, batteries are 99% recyclable.
Alpha AlphaCell FTX Battery Features:
- Optimized for broadband applications
- Space-saving front terminal design for ease of maintenance
- 99.9% pure lead increases temperature and corrosion resistance
- Thin plates deliver large surface area, high power density and low resistance
- Fast charging with no limit
- 15+ year design life at 20°C (68°F)
- Extra-long life at high temp operation 40°C (104°F)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.