Narada REX Batteries
The Narada REX (Renewable Energy eXtra) is a series of superior VRLA batteries. Excellent deep discharge recovery and fast recharge performance makes the Narada REX series more cost effective than other similar products. The REX series is designed for energy storage, telecommunications, hybrid system, emergency power.
Narada REX Battery Features & Benefits:
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Excellent deep discharge recovery and fast recharge performance
- Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
- Innovative robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
- Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate
- High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 20+ years
- Emergency Lighting
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.