Alpha EnergyCell RE Front Terminal Batteries
The Aplha EnergyCell RE Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for high power density and renewable energy cycling applications. Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) technology provides efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. The EnergyCell RE also features low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing reduced maintenance and increased safety.
Alpha EnergyCell RE Front Terminal Features:
- Front terminal access design for ease of maintenance and installation applications
- High-density pasted plates for high cycle life
- Lead-calcium-tin alloy plates for long life in both cycling and float applications
- High recharge efficiency
- Compact footprint for higher density energy requirements
- Thermally welded case-to-cover eliminates leakage
- UL-recognized component
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Alpha EnergyCell RE Front Terminal Data Sheet
- Alpha EnergyCell RE Front Terminal Safety Data Sheet