Power Battery TL-12120
The Power Battery TL-12120 is a retired/discontinued Product.
Power Battery TL-12120 Replacements:
C&D TEL 12-125
EastPenn Deka 12AVR-130
NorthStar NSB 125
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems For Proper Power Battery TL-12120 Replacements, Questions or Consultation:
Power Battery TL-12120 Specifications:
Cells Per Unit: 6
Nominal Voltage: 12
Short Circuit Current: 4982 amps
Weight: 99.4 lbs.
Impedance @ 77°F: 2.77 milliohms
Capacity @ 77°F: 117 AH (8 hrs) to 1.75 V.P.C.
- Telecom Series
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (AGM)
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-0 with an Oxygen Limiting Index of greater than 28%.
- Gas recombination greater than 99%.
- Operates at a low internal pressure.
- Never needs watering, minimal maintenance
- 99.7% pure lead, calcium alloy grids
- Shock absorbent thick wall polypropylene cases.
- Cold forged non-porous terminal bushings, eliminate post leakage.
- Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates both acid and electrical leaks.
- Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss.
- Flame arresting, low pressure safety release venting system for individual cells, recognized per U.L. 924.
- Measured high vacuum acid fill, reduces electrical variability between cells.
- 100% recyclable materials.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.