Power Battery SLF-12120
The Power Battery SLF-12120 batteries are a retired/discontinued Products.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems for the Proper Power Battery SLF-12120 Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
Power Battery SLF-12120 Features:
• Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL 1778 with and Oxygen Limiting index of greater than 28%.
• Gas recombination greater than 99%.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Never needs watering, minimal maintenance.
• 99.7% pure lead calcium grids.
• Shock absorbent thick wall construction.
• Cold forged non-porous terminal bushings, eliminate post leakage.
• Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates both acid and electrical leaks.
• Each cell has a low pressure safety release venting system, recognized per U.L. 924.
• Measured high vacuum acid fill, reduces electrical variability between cells.
• Inter-unit busbars and terminal covers
• 100% recyclable materials.
Power Battery SLF-12120 Specifications:
Cells per unit: 6
Nominal Voltage: 12
Maximum Discharge Current: 726 amps
Short Circuit Current: 4073 amps
Impedance: 3.3 milliohms
Weight: 84 lbs
Storage: 6 months
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.