Power Battery Broadband MC / MCP Series
The Power Battery Broadband MC / MCP Series batteries are a retired/discontinued Power Battery Products.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems for the Proper Power Battery Broadband MC / MCP Series Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
The Power Battery Broadband Series of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries has been specifically designed for the rigorous requirements of Broadband Power. This line of batteries is offered in both standard and premium versions to cover a wide range of applications. The Standard Broadband Series is designed for CATV. The Premium Broadband Series is designed to provide advanced protection for CATV / Telecom use, where superior performance and battery life are required.
Power Battery Broadband MC / MCP Series Features:
• A recognized component of U.L.
• Non-spillable valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) design.
• Cold forged nonporous terminal bushings.
• Advanced absorbed glass mat (A.G.M.) technology.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• 99.7% pure lead calcium grids.
• Standard carrying handle.
• Low porosity shock absorbent polypropylene case.
• Thermally welded case to cover bond.
• State of the art manufacturing process.
• Threaded stud terminal for ease of installation.
Power Battery Broadband MC / MCP Models:
MC-90, MC-100, MC-120
MC-90P, MC-100P, MC-120P, MC-150P
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.