C&D msEndur Series VRLA
The C&D msEndur batteries are a retired/discontinued C&D Products. The C&D msEndur II has replaced the C&D msEndur.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems For The Proper Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
C&D msEndur Series VRLA Battery Features and Benefits:
The msEndur is the latest advancement in valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries for standby applications. By combining C&D Technologies’ history of battery research and design with advanced MSE technology, C&D has created the msEndur — The True Long-Life Battery™. The msEndur batteries are unmatched in power density with space saving modular designs and have a 20-yeardesign life to reduce the total cost of ownership. Additionally, the msEndur comes in a low gravity option for paralleling with flooded battery strings and utilizing existing power equipment.
C&D msEndur Series VRLA ADVANCED MATERIALS:
• Advanced microporous absorbed glass mat separators for ultra-low float current – reduces grid corrosion for a long, usable service life
• Proprietary calcium alloys to minimize positive grid corrosion and gowth – maximizes battery life
• Robust thermoplastic container – enhances product quality and improves strength over other container materials for safe operations with flammability rating UL94 5VB, Loi>32%
• Highly efficient, proprietary plate processing for high utilization of active material – results in high energy density
C&D msEndur Series VRLA ADVANCED PROCESSES:
• Advanced formation process results in a narrow float voltage window making on-site float matching unnecessary
• Highly controlled manufacturing processes for exceptional and consistent plate quality
C&D msEndur Series VRLA ADVANCED SERVICE LIFE AND WARRANTY:
• Proprietary cell design and manufacturing process provides for documented long lasting service life
• Industry leading warranty
C&D msEndur Series VRLA ADVANCED EXPERIENCE:
• Over 100 years of experiences in the battery industry
• The only producer and marketer of complete battery and electronics systems for total power solutions
• Fully backed by a worldwide network for local service
C&D msEndur Series VRLA Product Models:
AT-07/ATL-07, AT-09/ATL-09, AT-11/ATL-15, AT-19/ATL-19, AT-23/ATL-23, AT-27/ATL-27, AT-35/ATL-35
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.