The C&D MPS12-88 batteries are a retired/discontinued C&D Products. The C&D DCS Series / HRM Series has replaced the C&D MPS12-88.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems For The Proper Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
C&D MPS12-88 Features:
• Robust plate for extended life.
• Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
• Durable polypropylene container and cover.
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• UL-recognized component.
• Multicell design for economy of installation and maintenance.
• Can be used in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport –Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport –classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT -CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
• Not restricted for water transport –classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
• Computer designed lead, low calcium alloy grid for minimal gassing and ease of recycling.
C&D MPS12-88 Specifications:
12 Volts – 75 Ampere Hour Capacity @ 20 Hour Rate
Cells per unit: 6
Voltage per unit: 12.84
Weight: 64 lbs
Maximum Discharge Current: 600 Amps
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.