C&D LIBERTY® 1000 SERIES FA 12-125
The C&D LIBERTY® 1000 SERIES FA 12-125 is a retired/discontinued C&D Product. The C&D TEL True Front Access has replaced the C&D LIBERTY® 1000 SERIES FA 12-125.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems For Proper Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
C&D Technologies’ LIBERTY® 1000 SERIES FA 12-125 valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries are engineered to save end users both time and money by providing easy access to the battery terminals for installation and maintenance. Engineered with C&D’s proven processes, these front-access batteries deliver performance reliability and consistency over the life of the product.
- Corrosion resistant-plated front-access terminals with stainless-steel studs for lower resistance and allows for reduced maintenance
- Flame retardant thermoplastic case with UL94 V-0 rating with a Limited Oxygen Index (LOI) of >32
- Thick positive grids cast from low calcium alloy for reduced grid growth and long life
- 48VDC string designed to fit on 23" relay rack battery tray for system flexibility
- Flame arresting one-way pressure vents for improved life and safety
- Automated thermally welded jar-to-cover seal with 100% testing for improved reliability
- Shipped at 95% capacity with no need to equalize at startup
- Shipped with tin plated copper connectors and stainless steel hardware for reduced re-torque requirements
- Acid resistant epoxy coated steel “jacket” for higher temperature operations with lifting straps
- Designed to fit in various outdoor cabinets
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Number of c ells: 6
Nominal Capacity: 8hr to 1.75 @77F
Internal Resistance: .00059 Ohms
Short Circuit Current: 26000 Ampere
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.