C&D Dynasty Max Rate MR12-150
The C&D Dynasty Max Rate MR12-150 is a retired/discontinued C&D Product Series. The C&D High Rate Max UPS12-150MR has replaced the MR12-150.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems For MR12-150 Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
VRLA Battery For UPS Standby Power Applications
12V 35 AH @ 20 HR Rate,
12V 148 Watts/Cell @ 15 Min Rate
Cells Per Unit: 6
Voltage Per Unit: 6.42
Weight: 27.3 lbs.
- 10 Year design life @ 25°C (77°F)
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Patented flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent providing vacuum and controlled backpressure for long life recombinant operation.
- Designed to comply with ANSI and Eurobat battery standards.
- Specifically designed for optimum performance in UPS applications.
- Proprietary computer modeled radial grid matrix using multiple conductors for providing the lowest internal resistance and highest current carrying efficiency.
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Pasting technology applying active material on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, highest paste packing efficiency and uniform grid protection.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.