GNB Relay Gel Bloc Batteries
GNB Relay Gel Bloc Batteries provide optimal performance for outdoor plant applications such as CATV/Broadband.
Nominal capacity: 46–91 Ah @ 25°C
Valve regulated lead-acid batteries
Maintenance-free (no topping-up)
- Provides optimal performance for outdoor plant applications such as CATV/Broadband.
- Gel electrolyte design utilizing Sonnenschein® technology.
- Reinforced polypropylene case and cover – reducing battery wall deflection
- Approved as nonspillable per regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO
- Integrated removable carry strap handles.
- Multiple terminal types available: Threaded (M6) copper alloy, Flag, Marine and SAE.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- GNB Relay Gel Bloc Battery Specifications
- GNB Relay Gel Bloc Battery IO Manual