CSB XTV Series Batteries
CSB XTV-series batteries are specially designed for extreme temperatures. Innovative Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) technology enables a 12-year design life in standby use, or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge. All CSB batteries are rechargeable, highly efficient, maintenance free, leak-proof, and useable in any orientation and ISO/UL recognized.
CSB XTV Series Features:
- Lead-Calcium cast grid design provides longer shelf and service life.
- CSB-manufactured batteries are 100% 2 cycles tested by CCDS system.
- CSB-manufactured batteries are UL-recognized components under UL 924 and UL 1989. CSB file number MH14533.
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
CSB XTV Applications:
Solar Power Generation
- Street lighting.
- Portable power supply.
- Water pumping.
- Rural power systems.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- CSB XTV Battery Specifications