Data Center Battery Services
Alpine's network of Certified Critical Power Technicians have the ability to provide battery installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring, and testing services for data centers nationwide. Alpine provides battery services on Flooded Lead Acid, Valve-Regulated Lead Acid - AGM, VRLA - Gel Ni-Cad, Nickel-Zinc and lithium-ion battery chemistries. Alpine is able to source and perform services on all leading manufacturer battery products including but not limited to EnerSys, C&D Technologies, GNB Industrial Power, East Penn Deka, CSB Battery, Narada, Leoch, ZincFive, and more. All Alpine battery services are performed in accordance with NERC, IEEE, and OSHA standards.
Data Center Battery Installation
Alpine has experience designing and installing all types of Backup Battery Systems. All work is in strict compliance with IEEE, NERC and Manufacturer’s Specifications.
- Turn-Key Installations
- System Upgrades
- Site Management Programs
- Battery Removals & Recycling
- System Certification / Acceptance Testing
- Spill Containment & Safety Compliance
- Base Line Data Collection
Data Center Battery Preventative Maintenance
Alpine will custom design a program to optimize your Backup Battery System performance while also preventing avoidable failures, ensuring safety, and enhancing the overall efficiency of your system during a power outage.
- NERC & IEEE Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Prompt Comprehensive Reporting of All Findings
- Alpine Live - Web Accessible Data Management System
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Annual Battery Programs
- Managed Maintenance Curriculums from Cradle-to-Grave
- Environmental & OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Support
Data Center Battery Capacity Testing
Whether you require a computer-controlled load bank discharge or a resistance test, Alpine has the proper equipment and technicians for the job.
- Only True Measurement of Battery Performance
- Performed to NERC, IEEE & Manufacturers Standards
- Simulate Actual Load Conditions
- Only Accurate Method of Predicting Life Expectancy
- Universally Accepted as Evidence of Warranty Claim