Vertiv XTE 601B Outdoor Enclosures
The Vertiv XTE 601B Series enclosures are available in a variety of heights and designed to accept NiCd and/or VRLA batteries, and can be cooled actively or by free air.
Vertiv XTE 601B Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Extend the life of your batteries with efficient cooling options
- Keep your batteries safe, secure and protected from adverse environmental conditions
- High network availability through reliable DC power battery up
Vertiv XTE 601B Outdoor Enclosure Features:
- 24V and 48V DC backup enclosures accept VRLA and/or Ni-Cd batteries
- Single shelf up to six battery shelves
- Active and passive cooling and heating
- Easy access cable entry
- Provides battery backup to multiple cabinets via split-bus option
- Designed to Telcordia GR-487 certification, Seismic Zone 4 rated and UL Listed
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.